Friday, September 5, 2008

Chicken Pox

It's Friday morning and Isabella's rash/bites are still bothering her, started on Tuesday. I take her to the Dr.'s this morning and yes, she has a mild case of chicken pox. YIKES, who has she been around for the last week, who hasn't had their vaccine. I call the school and no one else has reported chicken pox. So now were home, I am on the Internet looking up all the info, how contagious: VERY CONTAGIOUS. Wondering will the other kids get it?? They both have had their vaccines, but so did Isabella. O' the joys of Motherhood. Overall Isabella is fine she only has about 10 breakouts. So the Dr. said she should fine by Monday and return to school since it broke out on Tuesday and should only last 5-7 days since it is a very mild case. So we will be home this weekend, not doing much.

No comments: