Tuesday, April 7, 2009

3 Hours

So I just spent the last three hours trying to be so creative and design a new background for our blog. Our family is at the baseball park 5 of 7 days a week right now and I wanted to reflect our new interests on our blog. Well as you can see I do not have a baseball themed blog. and I am so MAD at myself for not figuring it out, but it is 10:45 pm and I have to get up in 6 hours. Sad to say I am giving up for today and for those of you who know me, it is killing me to walk away without figuring it out.!! So we will see how tomorrow goes.


PS Adult Rated Comment Below ...........





Darin is upset that I don't put as much effort into our sex life as I did this blog tonight - So sorry honey!

2 comments:

Mrs Montoya said...

Ha Ha, my friend! I was up until after midnight on Friday messing with our blog and Ed said something very similar!! They COULD be online shopping for something amazing to put us in the mood while we're blogging. Everyone wins . . . ; ) Love you!

Michelle said...

yay glad you figured it out...after all..lol