1. Easter – We had a wonderful time celebrating with friends and family.
2. Me time – I was able to spend an afternoon with two ladies I admire and know I can call at any time for any reason.
3. Disneyland – Yes we have season passes, but this month I met another mom there and it was just Abby and I. We got to ride all the rides she wanted to. Usually she waits on the side lines while the big kids enjoy, but that day it was all about her. We will be doing this more often. I have found weekdays from 9-1 is my new favorite time.
4. Isabella’s first soccer match with her new team. I am not sure who loves it more, me or her.
5. A beautiful niece’s baptism where all the family comes together.
6. My son - who loves to read and eat carrots
7. My kids... who love to dance and sing.
8. Husband’s new job – In today’s economy it is not typical to leave one good opportunity for an ever better opportunity, but he was blessed with such and I am thankful.
9. Two little girls who love to play and remind me to keep it simple.
10. Moms, Aunts and Grandma's. The woman in my family are amazing, thank you for aspiring me to be more!!

3 comments:
Awwwww, I LOVE posts like these!! Makes me happy from the inside out. :) I'm going to have to steal this!! :) xoxox
Ohhhhh Summer - I love this post! You always know how to bring a tear to my eye, a good tear! You are so meaningful, and an awesome person. You definitely know how to keep it simple, and keep it real, with a lot of feeling. I can't believe we don't, with or without our kids, don't find time to hang out more. We must try harder, I know you & I will find that we have SO much in common, and of course, so much to talk about. xoxo
Sweet Summer, love you so much. The photo of Aaron reading and eating carrots might be my favorite, but I am also sorta partial to Bella on the soccer field. YOU are a blessing to me. Every day. I love you
Post a Comment