Once again, I have been unable to make time to blog. It’s Saturday morning and everyone is asleep still so I will try to quickly cover the last 2 months before someone wakes and the day as mom begins.
1. The kids and I were able to hit California Adventure to visit with friends. They stayed at California Hotel and had a blast. This hotel had a wonderful water slide at its pool and they just loved it. Thanks for the invite M&D, we had an absolute blast. Madison also joined us on this adventure and was in pool heaven.
My surly group eating lunch before the big swim.
The girls
Abby loving the slide :)
2. Thank you to all our friends that either come over here and play or allow us to come play with them. Staying home in the summer with a tight budget gets interesting on how to keep the kids from getting bored.
Aaron and Hailey taking a break from jumping.
Isabella showing us how its done
Play date with 12 kids and two adults.... everyone survived and had a really great time :)
Kids ages ranged from 10 months to 9 years
Baby Cody, the sweetest one of all :)
3. 4th of July.. this year Darin and I stayed home and invited anyone who was free to join us. We had some takers and enjoyed every minute of the day. Thank you friends and family who joined us on this amazing day, we love you all so much!!
All decked out in our red
The best family picture in the bunch.. gotta love Abby.
Grandma, Mom, Isabella and Abby.. we love to do our toes :)
Isabella and Sophia
Madison and Isabella
The boys and yaya.. thank you Darin, Ed, Ryan, Kyle and Eric for making great memories with our kids. They loved playing basketball with you all!!!
Savanna, Abby and Sophia
The Page family.. thanks for sharing this day with us :)
Grandma and Chelsea
Other things going on, but with no pictures. I am so excited to start a mini book club with a girlfriend of mine. I have no idea on what or how to properly do a book club, but I got the basics down, read the book, talk about it... I open to any additional suggestions. I will keep you posted on how it goes.
My in-laws are having construction done on their home in which makes it very difficult for them to stay in the home. They have been coming over to my house every morning for the last week and spending the days with us. The kids are in 7th heaven, Mason and Madison are here having a blast playing with the kids. It does make for a busy day keeping five kids out of harms way, not fighting and having fun. I don't know how you all do it with 3 or more kids everyday, but I give you BIG kudos. It takes an amazing, special person to do this every day. Don't get me wrong, I am actually loving having them around, plus it gives my mother in law and I some great time together.
Wishing you all a fantastic July!!
1 comment:
So cute!!! You guys are the cutest family! Thanks for the update, I've been wondering what you guys have been up too. :)
You look great summer!
Post a Comment