Ten Things to Smile About
1. This face.. just melts me... ahhh
2. Dinner out with the family for my amazing mother in laws birthday.
3. Having wonderful friends who invited us to their kids b day party and had horse/pony rides. Isabella was in heaven. I am in luck she has not figured out a stable is only 15 min away. :)
4. Attending an amazing charity event with my fantastic husband. Date night at its finest!!
5. More birthday parties with great friends!!
and more horse rides and just as much fun for Abby
7. Taking a little time for me and having an amazing lady, Carina at Flawless Faces, give me an amazing makeup lesson with one of my best buddies. :) Unfortunately I did not take any before and after pictures, but here is an after one with Isabella.
8. All my babes are back in school and loving it.
9. Planning Isabella's 9th birthday party. I am absolutely loving it and hope she enjoys it as much as I have enjoyed planning it for her.
10. My husband, without him working as hard as he does a lot of these smiles wouldn't be possible.

2 comments:
Great wonderful list! You look beautiful in that picture with your husband. I do like having 2/3 of my kids in school, I do enjoy my time.
Thanks so much for linking up and your kind comments.
Ahh you and you family are so beautiful! And wow hot momma with the new makeup!! Love it! :)
Post a Comment