Pumpkin patch
Feeding the ducks after school. Can I just tell you they still love this such an easy way to keep them happy.
Spider face
My little Frankenstein
lots of soccer
Grandma Judy cheering on her favorite grandkids
Grandpa raising Abby up to the sky. It is so neat to see him do this because he used to lift up my sister and I all the time.
Getting together with our favorite cousins!!
Great getting together with family who live to far away
Isabella and Aaron arm wrestling. Isabella won 8 out of the 10 games.
Sorry out of order, but my here are the two bumblebees and optimus prime.
Lots of disneyland with the fab five.
1 comment:
All of the arm wrestling photos are my fav :) I love the pix of your parents with the kiddos, too. Such special moments . . . Love you
Post a Comment