Attending the Ellen show with my sister, getting called up on stage, winning a trip to New York to see Transformers 3 premier and finally getting lifted up by Josh Duhamel. Wow...that was a really amazing day. :)
Celebrating Mother's day with my mom, grandma and sister. These ladies inspire me!
Watching my garden grow. I harvested my first five summer squash today and it feels like a wonderful accomplishment.
Attending the Angel game with my amazing husband and wonderful kiddos.
Celebrating my wonderful niece's 3rd birthday,princess Tiana style and then bounce house style.
Date night with the hubby!!
Organizing my first fundraiser for Isabella's soccer team and having it be a successful one.
Family weddings always bring a smile to my face.
The beautiful bride and her wonderful husband
My hubby's side of the family first family photo in almost 10 years!
Being able attend Aaron's field trip to the aquarium!!

4 comments:
you are one lucky girl!! Josh is a hottie :) And I recognize the Surf & Sand :) my fav....love you friend...lets make a date soon...Tyler will still ask me where Abby is every once in a while :) hehe his little girlfriend
EEeEeeEEeeKKKkkkk! That was incredible Summer!!
I love the orange flip flops almost as much as I love you :) You know Josh Duhamel is my favorite of those ten - deeelicious!
That is awesome! I can't believe I actually know someone who won one of those cool talk show things :) Wish I saw it live... ha ha
Post a Comment