Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Catching Up....

So I write this blog really so that someday I will print it and have a beautiful picture record of all that we done. Sooo to all my friends who do read this, if Darin ever asks any of you what he should get me....hint, hint. I would love to have him publish this blog or just get me gift card so I could do. Because who am I kidding, he doesn't even read this blog or would know how to publish it. 

But now on to more exciting this... the kiddos. Boy have they been busy since the last post.


We went to the Strawberry festival in GG and this was the first year the big kids wanted to ride the BIG rides. So here are Mason and Yaya getting ready. Aaron was still not ready.

Of course the little dare devils who wanted to ride it were very disappointed they couldn't.

We did find a ride for them and they had a blast!!

WE celebrated Grandma's birthday

Yaya had some fantastic cousins come watch her play soccer.

Abby graduated from preschool and will be starting Kindergarten this year

Yaya sang in her school talent show and was a hit as always!!!!

My big girl received an award at school

Disneyland...lots of disney days

With the whole Dabalack family

As well with some good friends!!

I was able to sneak away with C for a minute and got this great photo of him... he was having such a good time!!!

Aaron showing off Flo's Cafe.
 
 
4th of July - This year we joined some great friends for a block party... as always the kids had a fantastic time and us adults did too. :)
Yaya and Lili


Aaron and Luke (Yuke as Abby calls him)

All the girls getting ready to walk in the parade

Yaya and J

My dare devil coming down the water slide

The ladies

Now for some night time fun for the boys... lighting the fireworks!!!


Family Angel Game!!! 
Good times with my hubby and kiddos

OK so this is Abby asleep on the floor. This girl of mine NEVER stops, but when she does its over. She was just going, going, going talking to me from her room as I was washing dishes and then I did not hear anything, which is never a good thing when it comes to Abby. But instead of finding her into something she should not be in... I found her asleep on the floor holding her glasses.  Ahhhh they are still so precious when they are sleeping.

Birthday Parties... This was one great. The girls got to go to a dance studio and work with a choreographer and they did a performance to Grease!!! It was such a great party idea.

The birthday girl is the main character (Sandy) and they all have lines and dance. Yaya got to be one the pink ladies on the left.

 
Of course my little one just loved it.
 
 
So that is what we have been up to for the past few months, plus the normal sports practices/games/tournaments for the big kids.
 
Starting now it gets even busier, The girls are in soccer, Aaron is playing flag football and travel baseball. I am heading out of town for a bachlorette party, the kiddos start school in two weeks and I am trying to work out in the mornings... 5:15am.  Yikes.
 
All in all everyone is healthy, happy and it has been yet another blessed summer filled with good times!!!
.

No comments: