Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas & New Year's

My best friend from High School now lives in NY and she came down for the holidays to see her family. We were able to get together while she was in town and made it downtown HB for some cocktails. It was so wonderful spending time with good friends.




A little late.. but this Christmas Eve we went to my parents house and had Tamales with family and friends . Christmas day was filled with present opening for the kids and big smiling faces. It was lovely. I took almost two weeks off from work and enjoyed being home with the kids. This New Year's I was home with the kids while Darin worked and we were asleep by 10 pm, for someone who was always used to work on NYE, I loved it.








1 comment:

Mrs Montoya said...

NEVER too late for an update from our favorite family. I love Little Miss Sassy with her skateboard. Ay ya ya! Love you all, K