Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Morning

Baseball Time!!



Always having a good time!!
Good afternoon,
Just a typical Saturday here. Wake up with my babies, breakfast, dishes, laundry, clean someones room as they are always messing. Try and keep Abby from breaking or destroying something. She is the most determined girl I know. Aaron and Isabella play the Wii then it's rest time and I am able to get on the computer for a little adult time. Going to work tonight around 7pm and tomorrow the big kids are singing in Church. Here is a new quick pick of the kids last Saturday playing outside.

The whole family went down for count on Wednesday after we all caught a little cold and cough. We are feeling much better now. Next Friday is Aaron's 5th birthday and I can't believe how fast they grow. Abby will be 2 in one month and Isabella is 7.
As many of you know Darin was laid off in last October last year and still has not found anything. I don't always see the silver lining in things, but when I saw Darin outside teaching our son baseball, it brought tears to my eyes because he now is really taking joy in having time to spend with our children and teach them things he otherwise couldn't.
Last but definitely not least, I have a lot of friends going through difficult times right now either financially, emotionally or physically. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers and if you need us for anything, please let us know we are here for you.







No comments: