Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dinner 101 - Failed

Tonight I tried to BBQ steaks, run/cook three items on the stove top and keep Abby out of harms way. I was not successful. I burnt the steaks to a crisp on the BBQ and Abby got into the hair gel and rubbed it all up in her hair and on the bathroom counter. Do I have what it takes to be a stay at home at mom???? I believe so, but its just like any other job, when things don't go your way... IT SUCKS!! O'well tomorrow is a new day and I get to try it all over again and that is a blessing I am thankful for.

2 comments:

Life In Japan said...

I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time , but it really made me laugh :) Is that what I have to look forward too?

Mrs Montoya said...

You don't have to be a stay at home Mom to burn dinner, trust me : ) Costco frozen lasagna IS a meal - don't be so hard on yourself. Love you!