Before
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Success comes in all forms
Since my last post was about failing, I wanted my next post to be about something I succeed at. Darin and I have some new goals for this year and one of them is getting more organized. For us to accomplish that we needed a new place to work. We ordered a desk on-line from Office Max and assumed it would arrive put together. Well it arrived yesterday in a box that weighed 212 lbs and Darin was at work. Hmmm... now what. The delivery driver left it on my porch and since I could not move it, I had the kids help me open it outside and slowly transfer all the pieces inside. I started the assembly around 1pm and finished around 9pm. It did not take me 8 hours total but with three kids you have to take breaks every 30 min to get them a snack, put on a movie, make dinner and all the other great things that come with being a mom. So all in all it is done and I had fun doing it. I hope everyone who reads this remembers, although we may have days that are not as successful as we would like...better days will come.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
great job Summer!!!!!! I am so proud of you!! :) it looks awesome!! :)
Way to go!!! :) Looks great!!! Glad it went better than the dinner... ha ha
Post a Comment