Friday, July 17, 2009

Flashback & Flash-forward Friday

Heads up - I have a whole lot of thoughts below with no real rhyme or reason, but I have come to accept that's who I am how I blog.. thoughts here, thoughts there, thoughts everywhere but with a whole lot of love!!

Flashback Friday - This family photo was taken in June 2006. If someone would have asked me then, where I would be in three years, I probably would have said working at Shea, having another baby ( i was pregnant at the time) and spending time with family and friends. Well I am no longer working at Shea but I was blessed with another child, Abby. Why didn't I have big dreams back then? I know... we were always struggling to make ends meet and I never wrote my dreams down, they were always in my head. I was working two jobs and Darin was working three. With my recent lay off I have come to a new realization: I had dreams, but never did anything to accomplish them. I was always too busy, too broke, too tired.

I will never say those words again. I have one life to share with my husband and family and I am going to make a difference everyday.


Flash-forward Friday - Three Years: July 2012 - I will be where god takes us... but with a whole lot more energy invested in how we get there. I will be more involved, I will be more motivated, I will make a difference and I will have fun while doing it!!!

Where will you be in three years??? Where do you want to be??? My only helpful hint is write it down and share it with someone who will hold you accountable.

1 comment:

Mrs Montoya said...

Love you so much and love watching you find your way in your new world. What a blessing you are to our family, your own little family and everyone you touch.