LAUGHTER - We like to try different parks each week and I am always surprised as to what each of the kids choose to do. Sometimes it is the individual swings, the slides, scooters or the monkey bars. Today it was the tire swing and the laughter that echoed from the park made my eyes water. I find myself always telling them to be quite, but today I made a promise to myself to allow a little more happy noise around the house. May you appreciate every day and continue to laugh. It does make a difference!!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Smiles & Laughter
SMILES - We took the kids to Disneyland yesterday and they were all smiles. The evening was wonderful and kept a grin on my face all night, but not because of the fireworks, but because of how happy it made my kids. Their happiness is truly all I could ask for.
True Smiles
"Cheese" smiles for the camera, but they did have a great time!!
LAUGHTER - We like to try different parks each week and I am always surprised as to what each of the kids choose to do. Sometimes it is the individual swings, the slides, scooters or the monkey bars. Today it was the tire swing and the laughter that echoed from the park made my eyes water. I find myself always telling them to be quite, but today I made a promise to myself to allow a little more happy noise around the house. May you appreciate every day and continue to laugh. It does make a difference!!
LAUGHTER - We like to try different parks each week and I am always surprised as to what each of the kids choose to do. Sometimes it is the individual swings, the slides, scooters or the monkey bars. Today it was the tire swing and the laughter that echoed from the park made my eyes water. I find myself always telling them to be quite, but today I made a promise to myself to allow a little more happy noise around the house. May you appreciate every day and continue to laugh. It does make a difference!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you guys....so sweet! :) Beautiful family! :) xoxo
Post a Comment