Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Time Flys When Your Having Fun!!

Were did the last two weeks go??
Lets see Darin and I were able to get away on an adult night and celebrate a family friends 60th birthday. We had a wonderful time and as always I thought I was 25 again and could party like a rock star. It was great to visit with our friends the Araujo's and Hardens.
Thank you for having us!! Tennille and Eddy


Tennille & I (she was such a good sport, putting up with me all night!!)



We celebrated Tia's 30th birthday at my parents house with some family and friends. I can't believe my sister is 30. She is so wonderful to my family and I love that in the past few months I have been able to see much more of her!! I love you sis!!


Aaron, Max, Isabella, Sophia, Ashlynn & Abby. Tia's 30th B Day at Grandma's


Happy Birthday Tia!! We love you!!


Lastly, we were able to make it to San Clemente State Beach to meet the Holland family for some summer fun!! The kids had a blast!!

Aaron, done with the boogie board, but still smiling
Keara and Abby - Sun bathing beauties

Abby loving the beach


And finally a few more pool days. We are so blessed to have a pool so close. The kids truly love it!!

Isabella and Abby always having fun!!














No comments: