1. My Mom.. my kids light up when she is around them. The bond they have with her is so wonderful. Thank you mom for giving them unconditional love.
2. Abby has officially given up the pacifier... now I just have to work on potty training.
3. My husband... he works so hard so that I may stay home with our children and be the guiding light they so crave.
6. Darin helped prepare thanksgiving dinner, so that I could play with the kids, thank you. What an amazing man!! Love you!!
7. Spending amazing quality time with family and friends... Although it may not be as often as we would like, each time we are together it really makes me smile. :)
8. My MIL has allowed me to borrow her sewing machine and I have found a new love and sense of self preservation when I sew.
9. Soccer for the kids this year was amazing for them and me. I really enjoy being outside with them and watching them go for it!!!
10. Bringing home Harley... although this doubles my work load at home, the joy he is giving my children is such an amazing sight. I am happy to work a little harder so they may have a few more special moments just being at home and being a kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment