Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Whatever Wednesday

So I thought this is perfect for me today!!

1. My daughter had soccer practice tonight at 6:00pm and when we got there.. no soccer girls...hmmm....call the coach...practice was cancelled. Isabella was so bummed, she really wanted to practice.

2. It's official we have booked tamale making at my mom's for Saturday, December 19th. I am so excited. Come join us for some amazing girl bonding, coffee and or tea and pon duece a (mexican sweet bread)!!

3. Every weekend from now to Christmas is booked...yikes I can already tell this month is going to fly by.

4. Darin had 5 pairs of jeans delivered today from old navy.. now what do I get him for Christmas. The man is famous for buying what he wants, when he wants and it always seems to be before his birthday or Christmas.

5. My new puppy eats everything in sight and if any of you know me well, you know I am not the best at keeping things picked up off the floor. He is eating files out of Darin's briefcase. I really hope Harley does not want to grow up to be like Marley.

6. I am scared I will keep going through the normal motions this holiday season and forget to make a difference in someone else's life.

7. I LOVE helping others.... but how can I help others that won't accept the offer. Why are people so hesitant to accept help?

8. I wish I took more pictures to post with these blogs.

9. For the first time in my life I am going to make my kids, niece and nephew their Christmas gifts. I hope they like them half as much as they like the things they have gotten in the past.

10. Vacation.... I want to go!!!

11. I miss my two of my oldest closest friends.

12. Goodnight....Sweetdreams...Hug someone you love tonight!!

3 comments:

Menopausal New Mom said...

I loved your Hug someone you love tonight. First in line will by my 3 1/2 year old. About that puppy, any I've had have had very expensive taste. They will always go for your leather shoes and dig through the cheap ones to get to them!

Dandy said...

OMG!!!! I love being able to follow you this way! I can't wait to catch up!

Unknown said...

This was awesome! I love your blog!