1. It made my day to talk with my friend D today.. thanks for thinking of me.
2. While I was on the phone this is what happened... two girls with no shirts....
3. This is what a christmas tree looks like when mom has no input, but just sits back and watched daddy and the kids put all thier heart and soul into decorating. Equals = perfect tree for me!!
5. So proud of my husband... he is working so hard and still finding time to make our kids smile!!
6. Christmas music makes me smile.
7. Christmas for us this year will be big, not big in the presents area, but big in memories and moments we share with family and friends.
8. 2010 is going to be FANTASTIC for me and my family!!! We will shine as bright as DIAMONDS!!!
9. My daughter needs to see an eye dr and when I called to make the appointment, they are three months out for an opening. Yikes I had no idea.
10. I love picking up the phone and calling a friend to say Hello or catch up. I appreciate all our new social networking sites, but I am still a fan of the old fashion phone. :)
11. Remember to stop and smell the flowers... tell that special person everyday what they mean to you... and smile!!
12. I am making tamales on Saturday with my mom, sister, great friends and can't wait!!!
13. 1 homemade christmas present down only 8 more to go... yikes I need two more hands..
1 comment:
Homemade presents? You rock.
I sooo love getting snippets of your life. You are so filled with joy its infectious. Next year we have to get together Summer!
Post a Comment