With a few quick free moments, I wanted to post some pictures of the holidays. I don't have a lot, but like everyone else I know we ventured to D-Land to see the beautiful lights, amazing fireworks show and have it snow a little on main street.
Daddy with his biggest fans!!
Silly Mommy and Daddy
Silly Abby and Mommy
The kids and I had a chance to visit my wonderful friend and her four kids for the day. She lives about an hour and 15 min away, so we don't see each other as often as we would like, but when we do get together the kids have fun and we just sit around and talk. I wish I was a little closer and who knows someday we may be. But until then I appreciate every chance I get to see her and her beautiful babies!!
The gang minus 2, playing with play dough
The newest addition is 4 months already. Such a handsome guy!!
The girls were so fun
Well time is up; kids are running wild and needing a referee.
Let's make 2010 an amazing year!!
Do something you have never done before and see where life takes you!!
3 comments:
I hope we can make something work this month with you guys...would love to see you...miss you at bunco :(
Looks like you all had a wonderful holiday seasons! You have a beautiful family Summer! xo Brooke
I love your hat...so cute! Looks like you guys were having a great time!!!!
Post a Comment