Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Confession....

I have a confession, I have a new love. He is amazing. I have been seeing him every night this week and I feel like a different woman. When I change my mind at the last minute he never complains and still gives me what I want, when I want it. But most importantly he saves me time and has lowered my stress level tremendously. I spend less then 20 min in the morning or afternoon with him and it makes all the difference in the world.




His name is Slow Cooker aka "Crockpot".

I have attached a picture of tonights success...chili!!!!




I was in the mood for a little fun, so if anyone has any good recipes or places to find them please let me know. Thanks for indulging in my silly moments!!

Summer

2 comments:

Dandy said...

I love my slow cooker! No pressure, no stress!

Dandy said...

Oh and I just love this song.