Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ten Things To Smile About

Emmy reminds me every month to look back at the last 30 days or so and remember how blessed I am. Here are my favorite ten things for August....

1. Two little girls acting silly and keeping it fun...

2. Celebrating the marriage of my cousin Susan and seeing wonderful family members we don't get to see all that often.   

3. Attending a baseball game with my amazing husband

4. Pool days... I can not say enough thanks to my in-laws who allow us to swim when ever needed. The smile it brings to her face is wonderful :)

5. Saying goodbye to an amazing cousin who I am so proud of for embarking on an amazing adventure.. We love you Chelsea

6. Kids playing with their dad

7. This little girl growing up and being such an amazing helper
8. Heading to Disneyland with wonderful friends and family 


9. Soccer and Winterbaseball all starting this month. My new name is Taxi Service Summer.

10. OC Swap Meet is back.. love it !!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

ahh I love this! Can't wait to see you tomorrow at Disneyland!