Thursday, September 2, 2010

Me and My Babes

7 more days till school starts and I wanted to take the kids to D land one more time. This was either my first or second time of taking all three kids on my own. I have to admit I have been a little hesitant to take them by myself. All of them like different rides and although Aaron is tall enough to ride a lot of the rides by himself he is not old enough. I believe you need to be 7 or 8. So yes this was the day I told my son it was o.k. to tell them you were 8 so he could ride by himself since I was riding with Abby. Yes the honesty is the best policy mom, slightly veered off course for a few rides.
Start of the day... taking the train to tomorrowland

In line at the Matterhorn.. we all can ride this one together and everyone loves it!!!

Tea cups next

In line for Alice in Wonderland... I am not sure about you guys, but my kids love to take pictures so here is Aaron taking a picture of us

Carousel next.. the big kids are so kind to continue to ride the smaller rides for Abby.

Isabella's turn with the camera.

Thanks "T" family for joining us, Isabella loved holding the big guy :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahh we had so much fun with you guys! Can't wait to do it again! :) xoxo

Mrs Montoya said...

Please send me the darling pic of them on the tea cups. It's a new favorite!