Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Isabella's Passion

Isabella your nine and I thought I would take a moment to reflect on what an amazing girl you are.
 
You love to help in the kitchen. Your interest in cooking is wonderful; always continue to ask if you can help.


School, not only are you doing fantastic in school you enjoy playing it at home with your brother and friends. You love to be the teacher and it is so precious to see you enjoy yourself.

Soccer…you have done a great job at improving your skills and working hard to become a better player. You love playing and you LOVE the friends you have made. They are great friends to have.

 
Music… you absolutely love singing and listening to music. You have made the chorus team at school and I am so proud of you. I love singing in the car with you and think you should always pursue your passion in music. It does amazing things for the soul.


Being the big sister I know is not always easy, but you do a superb job. Helping with Abby and Aaron is not always easy, but you are always there for me when I need you. You take such pride in them and are always willing to help them even when I do not ask.

Thank you so much for being a fantastic daughter, we are so proud of your accomplishments, drive and motivation to learn more and the love you share with your family.

You are my shinning star!!! Always go for it!!


1 comment:

Megan Ritter said...

She is adorable!!! LOve it! Miss you lady :)