Darin and I don't get out too often by ourselves, but Saturday my parents took the kids so we could attend an amazing wedding for a beautiful young woman. It was such a wonderful evening filled with laughter, love and great friends. I spoiled myself a little before the wedding and got my makeup done by Flawless Faces in Costa Mesa. As always, she made me feel like a beautiful princess. If you ever have somewhere to go where you feel like pampering yourself, please see Carina at Flawless Faces she will do a fantastic job!!
The wedding was at the Mission Inn, Riverside. If you have not been there, please check it out, I was absolutely amazed at how beautiful it was!!
Bride and her so proud daddy
My very handsome husband in a suit. This was the 2nd time I have seen him in a suit, the first time was at our wedding.
This is his best side :)
The happy couple.
I am so lucky to have such a great man in my life!!
It is always so great to attend weddings with your spouse. While listening to the minster speak to the bride and groom about marriage it just reconfirmed why I married this amazing man 9 years ago and look forward to spending the rest of my life with him!!!
Here are a couple more pix of my makeup.


1 comment:
Your make-up looks incredible and you guys are the cutest couple. It really cracked me up that the only other time you've seen him in a suit was at your wedding!
Post a Comment