Getting a new face lift on the exterior of the house...more to come in a seperate post, someday.. hehehe
Celebrating New Years in the Mountains with my family and being off work for 5 straight days!!Having my husband tell me how much he loves me
Having a job. Darin was laid off mid January, but with me having my job has allowed this moment to be a little less stressful.
My handsome boys... they really bring an amazing joy to my life.
Watching my big girl play her heart out in soccer. She loves so many aspects of it and I am so blessed she has made some true, wonderful friends.
Aaron celebrating his 8th birthday with our loving family and great friends
More special birthday memories
My sister getting engaged and allowing me to join her in all the fun that comes with planning a wedding.
Setting dates to get together with some of my favorite ladies, I do not see as often as I would like.

2 comments:
Thank you for your kind comments! Sorry about your husband's job, but yes, so good that you have one so it makes it a bit easier.
Excited to see how your house is going to look- looks like some major changes.
My kids are about to start soccer I hope the like it- as it's a lot of work being a soccer mom.
Thank you so much for linking up
I'm sorry about Darin and even sorrier I found out here :( Let me know how I can help. Did Aaron get a dartboard for his bday??? COOL! Can't wait to see all the new changes. Love you
Post a Comment