Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ten Things That Made Me Smile :) February

February has improved significantly over January. I have a lot to be thankful for this month and once again Thank You Emmy Mom for allowing me a moment to share some of favorite memories for the month.

1. My fantastic sister. She came to my rescue as always. She made this amazing pinata for Abby's party and did a beautiful job!! Thanks sis, I couldn't have done it without you!!

2. My ability to be a little creative and find a great idea on pinterest and make this adorable Minnie cupcakes for Abby's party.


3. Celebrating Abby's 5th birthday. She is such an amazing little lady I just love her to pieces.



4. My husband getting a new job with Belfor!!! Congrats babe we are so proud of you, the possibilities are endless. :)

5. Enjoying a little soccer and fun in Coronado with some great friends!!!

 We were the only ones at the pool and the kids had a blast running around and us grown ups just chillin!! I could have laid there all day!!!
 Sara and I
 6. My hunny and two big kiddos going fishing and catching these!!! They were so proud!! I couldn't have asked for a better dad, he loves spending time with them doing things like this.

7. Reading this from Isabella. Although at this moment she was very sad thinking about loved ones she had lost. It filled my heart with love and a smile that my sweet daughter is filled with love for others.

8. Receiving wonderful news from my cousin that she is expecting her first baby!! We are so excited for you guys!!!

9. Great phone conversations with amazing women who I wish I saw more of!!

10. Super bowl.. having good friends and family over for the day and making lots of yummy food.






 


3 comments:

Emmy said...

What a great month it was for you! Your kids caught some awesome fish, very impressive.
And that birthday party looks perfect, the pinata is great the cupcakes so cute. I am sure she loved it.
Congrats on your husbands new job!

Thank you so much for linking up

Mrs Montoya said...

The Minnie party looked great - way to go, Mama! Love you and that gaggle of yours so much!

momto8 said...

wow!! lucky you!! you pictures also tell fun story!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
Have a great week!