So it's Sunday morning and I had my niece and nephew spend the night. So I have five kiddos all needing something different. One wants me to teach him how to jump on Xbox 360 football, one wants a wallet and credit card to play store with and another is hungry. HOLD a moment....
ALL DONE, now lets see if I can finish this post before they need me again. Not likely.. he he
It has been almost two months since my last post and once again I wish I could find the time to post more on the small daily things, but it's just hard. Working full time, two of the three kids playing sports, homework and keeping up on housework. A lot of things get missed. I try not to focus on all the things I am not doing, but rather the things I can do. I know it is not enough, but will continually strive to do better.
So here are some pictures of our fun times this past month or so. Enjoy the update:
My very amazing friend throws a Easter party every year for 30+ kids and their parents. The kids just LOVE it. Aaron holding the guinea pig
Abby loving the Guinea pig, too
Isabella after the hunt. Still such a great kid at heart.
So in mid March our wonderful cousin came home from Colorado. We had an impromptu to gathering at my mom's and of course the cousins got together and DANCED. Have I ever told you how much these kids love to dance, we love these moments.
The best dance crew in town!!
Maddy and Abby on Easter
Many baseball games these past few weeks, here is a quick picture after one the games at dinner.
So I was bale to take two days off while the kids were on spring break and we went to the movies and then hit the beach. It was beautiful at our house around 80 degrees but when we got within half a mile of the beach, overcast all day. The kids really did not mind, they still had a blast playing in the water, catching sand crabs and building sand castles.
I just loved watching them
Have I mentioned they like to dance and do skits. Well one night my parents came over for dinner and only the girls were home so they go together and did a skit/dance for us. They even got in matching outfits. It was wonderful!! Love these two girls!!
Here is Abby in her solo part... just a rockstar I have on my hands
I was lucky enough to get away on a Sunday and see my wonderful friend. She lives up north and came down for the weekend with her hubby and new beautiful baby girl. This was my first time meeting her she is an absolute doll.
Although our moments together are few, when we are able to see each other, I cherish our friendship immensely.
Pool day yesterday. It was warm enough yesterday to hit the pool and as always it was a blast for the kids and us. This picture is Darin, Aaron and then Isabella. Love that Aaron is hunched over and Isabella is striking her top of the pyramid pose.
All done....
Grandma and her grandkiddos... no more babies around here. :)
Aaron and Mason holding maddy and abby.
So that is all I have for photos, but a few other updates:
Isabella changed soccer organizations, that was a lot of stress but we finally found a new home with Canyon FC in Anaheim, and feel so lucky to have found a wonderful new soccer family. Their is another Isabella on the team so our little girl will go by Yaya on this tea, and she really likes it.
Isabella also did a cheer competition with the boys and girls club this weekend that she enjoyed.
Last but not least as I am ready to wrap this up and see what how much of a mess I have behind me. I hear all five kids playing together, they are in Aaron's room and they are playing Insurance. As many of you know my husband works for Belfor, a general contractor focusing on insurance claims etc. So I hear them saying, OK I am the adjuster for state farm and you will be estimator, the little girls ask who they will be and Isabella assigns them to be the homeowners and the buyers coming into the office to buy insurance. That is a perfect example that kids ARE aware of everything that goes on around them. Sooo cute.
1 comment:
My kids dance with their cousins when they come over too- in fact I have a video of it on my blog today :)
Looks like you had so much fun with family.
That drives me crazy about the beach it is often hot and sunny by our house but then the beach often seems to be overcast and a lot cooler
Post a Comment