Monday, May 4, 2009

Day One

Officially OC Statistic - Darin and I are both unemployed. We never saw that coming. For the past 6 months I knew it was a possibility, but thought I could make it through. I was wrong.

I believe everyone has a choice and in November 2007, I made the choice to leave apartment marketing and enter the world of non-profit construction. Two words today, that definitely mean -lack of opportunity. I do not regret my decision. This has been one of the best experiences of my life. I believe things happen for a reason and although I do not see the light at the end of the tunnel, I know I will see it soon. Thank you to all my friends at Shea who have shaped me into the professional I am today. I will never forget any of you and the contributions you have made towards my success.

So if anyone knows of any opportunities in marketing, construction operations, non-profit, administration.. I am ready for my next adventure. THANKS!!

1 comment:

Mrs Montoya said...

At least you're thin, gorgeous AND unemployed : ) You know we're here for you. I am working on some leads for you - talk soon! Love you