So I thought for sure that since I was home, I would be able to post the daily fun. Boy was I wrong. I posted more when I worked all day.
I always knew being a stay at home mom was more work, but for someone who had a corporate routine for eight years, switching to this new one is hard, but I welcome the challenge. I am going on field trips, volunteering at the Strawberry festival, helping family and friends with day care when in a jam, researching grants for my kids preschool and just being where I am needed for those I care about. It is pretty great and I am loving it.
So to end before Abby wakes up from her nap, I pick up Isabella at 3pm, take the kids to soccer signs ups at 6pm and have friends over at 7:30pm, I just wanted to say I am doing really great, my life took a turn I was not expecting, but all my kids are healthy, we have roof over our heads and food on the table. I am so blessed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment