"Mommy, Abby go to work to make money"
I asked her why she wanted to go to work?
Abby need to make money, bye... love you... and then I got three big kisses!!
It was super cute at the time and reminded me to be a little more conscience of what we emphasize to our kids as being important.
On a side note, for those of you who know one of my best-est friends... just had a child on Tuesday, he was 33 weeks and is in ICU in La Jolla. Mom is home and doing o.k., but any additional prayers is greatly appreciated. She has an amazing family right next door and is such a strong women I know all we be fine, but these next few weeks will be tough. I love them so much and do not always know how to help, but have faith god will help them and me in finding ways to help her.
1 comment:
At least she said something profound and darling. Not at all like when Max called Kate a jackass and Russ almost killed himself falling off a ladder laughing :) I love that she has shoes and keys. Precious, Summer!
Post a Comment