This school year brought new feelings for me because it would be the first day of public school. My kids have always been in private school, but with me now being home, it was just not financially feasible to continue to pay $800 a month for school. All in all I am very pleased with the kids new school, I have met the principal and she is very dedicated to the kids and their education and they have very good API test scores.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
September = School
As every mother knows, when school starts it is sweet sorrow... sweet to see the kids head back to school and provide a little relief for me, but sad that this means they are growing up. Isabella started 3rd grade, Aaron is in Kindergarten and Abby is still home with me...ALL DAY. :)
This school year brought new feelings for me because it would be the first day of public school. My kids have always been in private school, but with me now being home, it was just not financially feasible to continue to pay $800 a month for school. All in all I am very pleased with the kids new school, I have met the principal and she is very dedicated to the kids and their education and they have very good API test scores.

This school year brought new feelings for me because it would be the first day of public school. My kids have always been in private school, but with me now being home, it was just not financially feasible to continue to pay $800 a month for school. All in all I am very pleased with the kids new school, I have met the principal and she is very dedicated to the kids and their education and they have very good API test scores.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you have THE cutest kids ever...xoxo
Can NOT believe that baby is in 3rd grade. Ohhh - we are getting OLD :( Love the pix, though. We miss you
Post a Comment