Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Beautiful Blogger


I feel so honored, I have never been nominated for anything, thank you Michelle. I met Michelle almost 7 years ago and from the moment we met I knew we would be lifelong friends. She is a one of kind woman. She will always speak her mind, has the biggest heart, will share everything she has with those she loves and most importantly to me she is a wonderful listener. She is wise beyond her years and I hope I can continue to be here for her as she has been here for me.



The Rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.

2. Copy the award & place it on my blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.

4. Share 7 interesting things about myself.

5. Nominate 7 bloggers.


Seven Interesting Facts About Me:

1. I have not worked out in over 7 years, but can’t wait to do it again. I absolutely love the way it makes me feel!!

2. I lose socks. All socks. If you ever want to know what to buy someone in our house, it is socks. I can not keep a matching pair to save my life.

3. I LOVE painting Isabella, Abby and my toes all the same color.

4. We own a business and I am in no rush to return to corporate america.

5. I want to move to a place where I can have horses in my back yard.

6. I never made personal goals until mid 2009 and now know why I am where I am… “If you don’t have a plan for yourself…you will be part of someone else’s”. We now have a plan for the rest of our lives.

7. I may not be the neatest girl on the block, but I still love trying.


My Nominations are woman who inspire me. Some of them are ladies I just met, some are ladies I have known for years, some are moms like me, some are newly married, but all of them are woman who make me laugh, smile and appreciate life just a little more. Thanks ladies!!

1. The Bengards

2. The Ritter Clan

3. Spontaneous Clapping

4. The Stones

5. Greige

6. Haley, Sean & Elle

7. One Foot In Front of the Other ( I know Michelle nominated you as well, but had to let you know as well how special you are to me, thanks)

4 comments:

Stone Chic said...

Thanks sister! I filled mine out too! :)

Mrs Montoya said...

You ARE the neatest girl on the block - no doubt about it. I'll see if I can't find y'all some socks :) Thanks for thinking of me, Sum. Love you

Emmy said...

My toenails are the same colors as my daughters as the only time I actually paint mine is if I am painting her's too :)

Congrats on the award!

Jamie B said...

www, thanks Summer!! I just saw this post. I'll have to fill mine out too!