Motherhood has brought me so many emotions. I wish I was a more experienced writer so I could express them in a way that when my kids read this in 20 or so years they will be able to smile and know how they changed my life!!
Isabella won her first award last Thursday and I was able to be there!!
I was invited by the principal to attend the awards ceremony because they knew she was getting an award. The look on her face when she saw me was of pure excitement, but also confusion. This was the fourth month of awards and I had not attended any of the others, so I am sure she was unsure as to why I came to this one.
Here's why... she was honored with an award for outstanding effort and participation.
She is such a beautiful girl inside and out, I am so proud of her!!
1 comment:
Way to go, Isabella!! This is a great post, Summer. Those moments are so special and I am so happy that you were able to be there for this one.
Post a Comment