I love this day... it allows me to be me. A woman with lots going on, but not always the most articulate on how to tell my story. Here I get to write bullets and they do not have to go with one another, they do not have to go in order. I can jump around and know today's the day for me. So let’s begin!!
1. Our new puppy needs to get neutered. Called the vet and it is going to cost over $200.00. Yikes did not see that one coming.
2. My oldest needs glasses and normally it would not be that big of deal, except I was dropped from vision coverage because my previous employer changed their plan at open enrollment and I was not informed to enroll in the new program. So that is taking time to resolve. Time in which I do not have so we will be buying glasses and frames for her not using the insurance.
3. We have baseball practice tonight from 4-5 and then soccer from 6-7:30 and then a Xowii meeting from 7:30-9. Busy, but wouldn't change it for all the money in the world.
4. I am walking in the mornings with my youngest and the puppy. Not really that big of a deal except Abby once we leave never wants to go back home. We are out for 45 min and she cries when we turn the corner back on our street.
5. Life... Darin and I have lost some extended family members, fellow co-workers family members and distant friends this past week and really reminded us how precious life is and not take for granted what we have today!!
6. I will be meeting an old friend tomorrow for a walk on the beach. How great life is to be able to reconnect with old friends and walk on the beach in mid February. I am so blessed to have what I have.
7. Ash Wednesday is today. What does that mean to you? Share with me if you will be giving up something for the next 40 days.
3 comments:
I miss you and want to know what's happening with you guys. I feel like I need to see your face and know that you're OK. And for Harley - call the shelter(s) I think there are discounted spay and neuter clinics on certain days of the month. Worth a try for sure!!! Love you
Summer-I am again so sorry for the loss of your friends. Life is precious and I am truly glad to be re-connected with you! I cant wait to reschedule that walk on the beach. Any day next week except wednesday works for me!! xoxxox- Megan
So sorry for you and your husband's losses. Sounds like it has been quite the week for you.
That will be so nice to go for a walk on the beach, well as long as it doesn't rain that is :)
Post a Comment